This girl has always been a fan of The Apprentice. Lord Sugar putting all those daft (but several aesthetically sexy) people through their paces and hoping one of them might have a chance of being good in business.
A friend of this girl’s and Grimly’s once joked that he wouldn’t mind being Grimly’s apprentice. The idea isn’t perhaps as ridiculous as it sounds because Grimly IS a trainer and is involved with apprenticeships of sorts in his day-to-day work. In addition it can be quite hard for a dom to learn new skills apart from by trial and error. Since besides watching other people at clubs and reading about stuff on the internet – the only way to learn is to actually do it.
This girl knows that only too well. She is not particularly dominant, though has had a stab at it a few times with results that surprised herself. Though compared to Grimly she feels a bit inferior in the sort of dominance game because she’s his submissive probably.
When this girl started switching she started primarily from a topping point of view and with regards to the corporal punishment aspect. It’s not that hard to learn how to hit someone, though it is harder to do so in a way that they will enjoy and in a way that will fulfill the recipients need of masochism and send them in the direction of subspace rather than pure pain. Though sometimes pure pain is good right 😉
With her ex submissive this girl got a bit further though, it felt as though she’d got into her girl’s head as well and any dom will tell you to get into someone’s head is much more exhilarating than just doing things to their body. To be able to go into their mind through both inflicting sensations on their body and the power of suggestion is better than just looking at the marks that show at the end. Being able to look at someone and cause them to flutter….wow. Yep its a turn on. Those times just seem too long ago!
This girl is most definitely a switch, though possibly 80% leaning towards sub and just the other 20%….or perhaps 90/10 but no matter…some curiosity is there. Perhaps it’s greed , perhaps it is just the desire to really have a bit of most of the things this BDSM malarkey has to offer. Something about bringing tears of pleasure and pain to another woman just arouses this girl beyond belief.
Anyway, it is a long time since this girl really dominated or topped anyone. The nearest probably is the last spanking shoot she did where she sort of led some of the action in some of the scenes. Or perhaps when she had STEFFY in the creature…yeah that probably counts lol 😉
Though to be honest, when it comes to techno-sex , electrics and the like this girl still has a lot to learn. It’s difficult around Grimly because she feels incompetent compared to him before she even tries anything. She can’t imagine being as good at the things he does as he is. But then its important to remember SHE’s NOT HIM.
Besides….sometimes women can know better how to treat another girl and more cruelly than even men can….right 😉
So perhaps there’s hope . Now where is that lovely latex clad lady victim, sorry ummm volunteer 😉 Did she mention today’s her birthday 😉